The Eastern Africa National Networks of AIDS Service Organisations (EANNASO) has published a Community Guide to the Global Fund's Key Population Action Plan 2014-2017. This guide provides an overview of who key populations are, why they are important, and what the Global Fund has planned for key populations from 2014 - 2017. The plan has five objectives to make sure key populations and their needs are included in every step of the grant cycle.
- Investment levels targeting key populations;
- Inclusion of key populations in country and regional processes;
- Creating measurable deliverables and improved reporting mechanisms;
- Reinforce knowledge among Global Fund staff and partners;
- Leadership and advocacy by and for key populations.
This resource is useful for poeple who want to better understand Global Fund processes.
You can download this 4 page PDF above. This resources is in English.